Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai,India
The IFMET 2018 will be organised by TAFCON Projects (India) Pvt. Ltd. under the aegis of The Indian Foundry Organisation (IFO), during Wed 14 - Fri 16 March, 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (East), Mumbai, India. The event will provide excellent business opportunities for the manufactures of Foundry, Metal, Metallurgy, Steel and allied industries to showcase their technologies, new initiatives, products and services to the global audience.
The event is a unique platform for Entrepreneurs, Decision Makers, Senior Government Officials, Investors, Industry Members, Traders, Equipment Buyers & Suppliers, Academia, Engineers and Trade Delegations to congregate, brainstorm, showcase and forge meaningful partnerships for business.
• To absorb and transfer latest global technologies.
• To find sources of raw materials and market of finished products.
• Identify alternate suppliers of machinery, equipment & spares.
• Identify sources of investment.
• Negotiate with overseas companies to establish a manufacturing base in India.
• To provide opportunities of face to face interaction with industry players at one platform.
• To fulfill requirements of professional & skilled man power.
• Identify new export destinations as well as networking opportunities in India and overseas.
• Brand building among industries & new users.
• A platform to launch or display new products
Event Details :
|Address||: Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, India|
|Contact Person||: Rakesh Kothari|