Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty, Bolgatty Island, Kochi,India
Material Recycling Association of India has consecutively organized 5 successful International Indian Metals Recycling conferences in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 at Delhi, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur & Goa respectively. On an average 1100 Delegates, with near about 350 Foreign Delegates attended this Conferences every time. With your continuous trust & overwhelming support, MRAI is organizing its 6th International Indian Material Recycling Conference on (2), 3, 4 February 2019 at Hotel Grand, Kochi.
It is the largest international gathering of the recycling industry and it provides the best networking opportunities for the attendees. This year, more than 1500 delegates are expected to attend this conference from the world over. Kochi is known for its beaches, places of worship and world heritage architecture. The city is surrounded with rivers, flora and fauna.
Why to attend?
• The conference will provide comprehensive industrially driven information on material recycling in India.
• It provides opportunities to gain knowledge and understanding of the Recycling Market and give chance to connect with high-level decision-makers in two days of in-depth discussions, debate, and insights into strategies and solutions available to the Material Recycling Industry
• For the first time, the conference will focus on various aspects of Materials in India like ferrous, non-ferrous,
paper, plastic, e-waste, tyres, glass, and other recyclable materials
• Get a deeper insight with market reports on Material Recycling industry in India
• To gain knowledge by observing discussions on Government Policies that not only impact import or trade of metal scrap and other recyclable material in India but also on quality standards and inspection procedures which affects the international trade of scrap materials
• Discussions on various issues that affect scrap trade in India viz. Shipping Lines, Customs Duty, PSIC, etc.
• Panel Discussions on emerging opportunities, challenges and trends in the material recycling industry in India and the entire world
• The conference will be attended by eminent industry leaders, Govt. of India Officials from Ministry of Steel, MOEF, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Shipping Lines, Customs, etc.
Who should attend?
Drawing thousands of the world's leaders together to learn and do business
• Scrap Importers /Processors / Traders
• Government Officials
• Media Partners
• Plant / Equipment & Technology
• Die-Casters & Ingots makers
• Smelters, Refiners & Rolling Mills
• Industry Associations
• Supply Chain Management
• Suppliers / Exporter of Material Scrap
• Ship Breakers
• Inspection Agencies
• Shipping Lines / CFS
• Engineering Industries
Event Details :
|Address||: Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty Bolgatty Island Kochi-682504. Kerala. India|