Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Amsterdam,Netherlands
Connecting the global copper value chain to foster growth, Fastmarkets MB Events organized International Copper Conference 2019 on 11th to 13th March’ 2019 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Connecting the global copper value chain to foster growth
The copper market is looking up. The growth in green energy, especially the booming Electric Vehicle market, has led to an increase in the demand for copper. However, a lack of new mines and stricter environmental regulations could limit the market’s ability to meet that demand.
In this environment, do you know where the biggest investment opportunities are, where demand is growing the fastest and how you can translate that into growth for your business?
• Global copper supply, trade & pricing
• The challenges facing global mining companies
• Investing in growth and harnessing opportunities in consumer markets
• The impact of Electric Vehicle market growth on copper
• The EU and Brexit – what’s in store for copper?
• Meet 170+ senior decision makers from across the value chain to build new business relationships and develop existing ones
• Make sure you understand how new technological and market developments will impact your bottom line
• Find out from industry experts where the biggest opportunities lie and how you can capitalize on them
• Copper producers, including senior decision makers from mines, smelters, refiners and semis fabricators
• Portfolio directors from investment funds and bank financiers
• Representatives from the automotive, construction, infrastructure, energy and equipment supply sectors
• High-level metals and mining analysts and advisers
Event Details :
|Address||: Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1,Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Contact Person||: Janelle van Deventer|