KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL,India
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), India's Largest Industry Association and premier exhibition organizer in India is organising IMME 2020 - International Mining & Machinery Exhibition, India's Largest & Focussed Trade Fair for the Mining Sector, presently in its 15th edition is scheduled to be held between 7th to 10th October 2020 at Eco Park, Rajarhat, Kolkata, India.
IMME 2020 will showcase the latest and diverse range of Mining Machinery, Equipment's, advanced technology solutions, services and supplies from India and companies from abroad. Since its inception in 1984, IMME has been the Largest Mining Exhibition ever in India. Almost all large brands participate in the event with a sizable outdoor display of equipment. IMME 2020 will feature International Pavilions from Australia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, UK and USA.
IMME 2020 will Feature:
- 4 Days International Exhibition
- 2 Days Global Mining Summit with 1000+ Delegates
- 450+ Exhibitors
- 10,000+ Business Visitors
- 80,000 Sq. Mtrs Exhibition Display Area
- Country Pavilions from Australia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, UK and USA.
- B2B Networking forums for Exhibitors & Visitors
- Participation from Major Indian & International Companies, Government, PSU's, Nodal Agencies, Media and others.
Event Details :
|Address||: ECO PARK, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL, INDIA|
|Contact Person||: P S Kesavan|
|Tel||: +91 8056268841|